Sunday, September 9, 2007

thank you

Why in the world did you come after me?
Thank you, thank you
Words aren't enough, but for now I can say
Thank you, thank you
...
I can't understand a love of this kind

"Thank You," Sanctus Real

these words took on new depth in my life recently. father, may i learn to love, as you love me. to know my love is inadequate, and that i can only love from the overflow of your love for me.

Love is Patient
Love is Kind
Love does not Envy
Love does not Delight in Evil
Love is not Arrogant
Love is not Proud
Love is not Rude
Love is not Self Seeking
Love is not Easily Angered
Love always Protects
Love always Trusts
Love always Hopes
Love always Perseveres
Love Keeps No Record of Wrongs
Love Rejoices with the Truth

LOVE
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home