Sunday, April 30, 2006

Taking back sunday

You never really know how much you value something until it's taken away. God offers us blessings, but we must accept them, take them. If we don't they are wasted, and sometimes lost.

I had sundays off for so long, and I'd wasted them. God has been calling me to take sundays back. He wasn't saying I was bound by the law, but that by living in Him, I could follow it.

Today, I took them back.

Instead of being deceptive, I was honest and up front, and God provided.

I'm beginning to realize not to ignore Gods direction. Although the path is sometimes painful, His purpose will eventually be revealed if I'm faithful. In following Him, I'm gaining the wisdom I've been praying for.

Although the war has only begun, I press on focused on eternity with Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home